We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott wailea v. Hyatt kaanapali maui

MA
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott wailea v. Hyatt kaanapali maui

My fiance and I (we are in our 20s) are traveling to Maui in Hawaii and we are trying to decide between these two hotels/areas. The Marriott will cost about $600 less over 7 days but the Hyatt includes an ocean view and breakfast. Any thoughts?

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,957 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott wailea v. Hyatt kaanapali maui

For your age set, you might find more to do in Ka'anapali and Lahaina than Wailea. You can figure breakfast is worth about $30 a day and an ocean view, priceless.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott wailea v. Hyatt kaanapali maui

Hey, 123..., are you a AAA member,check out the special rate for AAA, it may even pay to join to get the discount-I agree with scott.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,543 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott wailea v. Hyatt kaanapali maui

I agree --- AAA runs some great promotions with the Hyatts. And I think that you will like that stretch of Ka'anapali Beach!

4. Re: Marriott wailea v. Hyatt kaanapali maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 07:34