We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Taxi to and from Old Lahania Luau

Portland, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Waikoloa
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Taxi to and from Old Lahania Luau

Aloha!

A friend of mine is getting married and they will be staying at Napili Kai Beach Resort. As a gift, his family purchased the Old Lahaina Luau. Can anyone tell me the approximate cost for a taxi round trip to and from? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Mahalo!

Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Taxi to and from Old Lahania Luau

Not sure if this will help as we stayed in Kaanapali, but we took a taxi and it was about $10-$15 with tip if I recall correctly.

A note though: We got the taxi driver who dropped us off for his number so he could pick us up after. We called, he said he'd be there in 10 minutes. 25 minutes later he still wasn't there After he appeared to be a no show we took a ride with another taxi driver. My point is that we felt we were the only people after the show taking a taxi, everyone else was driving... and there were three wedding parties! I don't know if every group had a DD or not, but after a long day in the sun we ended up hardly drinking and wished that we had drove instead of taking a taxi. Just IMHO.

Portland, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Waikoloa
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Taxi to and from Old Lahania Luau

Mahalo for the information! I will pass it along to my friend.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
52,465 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of Taxi to and from Old Lahania Luau

Aloha,

Figure about 25.00 each way for a taxi to Napili Kai. Also, the staff there will call taxis for you afterwards, though there are often some nearby.

4. Re: Cost of Taxi to and from Old Lahania Luau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 05:18