We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hello

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hello

I just wanted to say hello. I'm headed to Maui for the first time in August of '11 and am starting to plan my trip. I know I'll have a million questions and just wanted to say hi and I've enjoyed reading some TR's and getting a first impression of what things I want to do/see! I'm going August 6-13th of 2011, let me know if any of you all will be there too!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,355 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hello

Nice intro! Welcome to the forums and we will do our best to help you! Have fun planning!

Huntington Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hello

Welcome! and Happy Planning!

Planning is ALMOST but not quite the most fun part of the trip!

jc

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,725 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hello

Welcome to the Maui Forum! Yes - the anticipation is part of the fun. Be sure to read through the Top Questions and Itinerary links along the right side of this page. Most of the questions that you will come up with will be dealt with in those entries. Have fun planning and don't forget to come back and tell us all about it after your trip.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
369 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hello

Aloha and welcome...You will totally love Maui...but beware..you might get hooked for life!

My first trip was in 2008 to get 'Maui'd' and then we returned in March of this year for a family reunion ...and I will be going back this coming March again! I'm so hooked that I'm designing our whole master suite Maui style. Oh well, better to be hooked on Maui than anything else...hahhahah.

Enjoy and remember the whole experience is relaxing...and don' t miss the the water (snorkeling and/or boating...its a whole new world!)

Bye for now!

Edited: 08 September 2010, 05:31
5. Re: Hello

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 05:17