We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arrive Next Week!!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Arrive Next Week!!

So we Booked the Feast at lele and The Zipline in Kannapali! going to Wing it the rest of our trip. Girlfriend was wondering if there is a Guess Store on the Island? and was just wondering how the seating works for the Feast at Lele? is it first come first serve?

Thanks for all your help guys!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,970 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

TONS of shopping..the only Guess Store I know of is in the big mall in Kahului I think it's in the Macy's there.

Seating for the Feast at Lele depends on how early you made your reservation, first res best seats. Have fun!

Oregon
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

I never would have guessed there was a Guess store on Maui - check the Shops at Wailea.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
42,991 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

The stand alone Guess store in the Shops at Wailea pulled out years ago. Their marketing was way off. Never saw one at Queen Kaahumanu Center but if it's in Macy's that's probably why I never saw it!!

Oregon
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

It's not really something I would expect to find on Maui. The Shops still have it on their directory. Maybe they are a little behind the times.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

hmmm so its in Macys? dont want to drive all the way there and its not there? thanks guys!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
42,991 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

Vancity87 I could be mistaken and they still could be at the Shops at Wailea. I think I'm mixing up Guess and Gap. They are both still on the web-site. You might want to call the management office to make sure.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,219 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

The Feast of Lele is fantastic, no matter where you sit. It is a class act. The sitting is done by when you make your reservation. They have no bad seating. Bring a hat and sunglasses, as the sun is setting early in the show. We have gone 2x. Sent our nephew for his honeymoon. Food is good and the show is well done. Go shopping at the ABC stores, cute Hawaian stuff.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

Thanks! cant Waite! Was also going to ask if there is any good Bars you guys recomend? we are staying in Kahana and Might go out for some drinks one of the nights we are there?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

Looking forward to your report...details, details. Might help me plan our trip. Have a great time.

10. Re: Arrive Next Week!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2011, 06:39