We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

Anyone have any experience with and recommendations for a photographer to shoot Anniversary photos. We will be in the Kaanapali area.

Thanks

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
53,808 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

Aloha,

I have recced Martin Wyand of Reflections Photography for many years. He and his wife Debbie will take great care of you and do what YOU want. Several posters I've recced him to have used him and been very happy. He's not inexpensive, but he sure knows his stuff!

http://www.martinwyand.com/

texas
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

aiharavisuals.com

her name is Kim. Awesome lady, PERFECT pictures.

New Albany, Ohio
Level Contributor
182 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

aiharavisuals.com

Agreed.. We used Kim this past August while staying at the 4S.

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

Is anyone able to give me an approximate, all in, cost on a basic Photo shoot and Photos? This is a shoot that is just for a couple. No big party.

Thanks

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
597 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

You can PM me if you want specific costs as I'd prefer not to post the quotes I was given. I can tell you that each photographer's costs vary based on what you want. Are you looking for the photo session and some pictures, did you want a 1, 2, or 3+ hour session, did you want the rights to reprint, do you want a dvd of all of the images, etc.? I looked around and found Kim at Aihara to be the most reasonably priced for the quality offered, although there were some recommended here that I had not contacted. I contacted SW's recommendation and am waiting for him to get back to me.

Edited: 02 December 2010, 23:33
texas
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

Kim's is on her website. I think it's 500 for an hour and you get all images on CD w/ printing rights.

Sherwood park...
Level Contributor
558 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

Thanks very much for the response. Looking at just a basic 1 hour shoot with the ability to get the photos on a DVD that I can print at home. Maybe a couple large photos re-touched by the photographer.

Unfortunately Kim is on vacation for the time we wil be in Maui.

Jeff

Edited: 03 December 2010, 15:33
8. Re: Photograher Recommendations for Beach Shots?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2011, 05:17