We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Adventure Cruises

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Maui Adventure Cruises

We are looking to do a snorkel trip to Lanai and have narrowed our choices down to Maui Adventure Cruises, Paragon or Captain Woody.

We are leaning towards Maui Adventure Cruises because it is $35 per person cheaper than Paragon and seems to be a comparable experience. We also like the idea of having 3 hours to explore the island on our own. I'm looking for advice from anyone who has been out with Maui Adventure Cruises to Lanai before. My wife's only concern is being squished into a boat with too many people and I'm not sure if the 38 passenger limit with Maui Adventure Cruises creates that feeling. Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

Matt

El Cerrito...
Level Contributor
172 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui Adventure Cruises

We took a trip on Maui Adventure Cruises last year (in January), but we didn't do the Lanai Landing trip, just the one that takes you to snorkel off the shore of Lanai. We went to 2 different spots by Lanai, and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We saw several whales during our trip across and back from Maui, but we didn't see any dolphins. The boat was pretty full, but we enjoyed talking with the other passengers, finding out about some of the places they'd visited, and getting ideas of places we should go. I didn't feel 'squished.' I think our trip was almost an hour longer than was scheduled, because they detoured a bit when there were whale sightings, so we got our money's worth!

2. Re: Maui Adventure Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 12:18