We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Zipline on Maui

Camas, WA
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best Zipline on Maui

Aloha,

My husband is very excited to zipline when we are in Maui this May. I am trying to decide between Flyin Hawaiian (8 ziplines) and Kapalua adventures (upper course 5 ziplines). We are both very adventurous and in good physical shape (so the hiking at Flyin Hawaiian is not a problem), and we don't really care if we zip side by side. We are staying in Kaanapali, which is fairly close to both locations. The reviews for both companies are excellent, but at close to $200 per person we really want the best experience for the money. Thank you!

Kapalua Ziplines
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
Sultan, Washington
Level Contributor
293 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Zipline on Maui

I looked at all the zips on the Island before choosing Piiholo. We ended up choosing simply because it was longer, and we had checked out all the places on you tube to see the runs. It may be a choice of scenery, length of runs or whatever that decides it for you. The 5 line, with the online discount was $170, and 2-3 hours. I don't think there are any bad zips on Maui. Check out You tube and vimeo for sure, it might be a clincher one way or another.

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,201 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Zipline on Maui

the zips on haleakala have some of the shortest zips on the island

i did piholo last year and thought they were great

3. Re: Best Zipline on Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 03:18