We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

Sherrard, Illinois
Level Contributor
143 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

Just pulled up airfare from Moline to Maui, $515 roundtrip including taxes on United. Chicago was under $500. This deal is good for fall until the end of Feb. I put in Feb 21-29 for this deal.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,735 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

Your post prompted me to look up our flights on AA (Jan. - Feb.). They've dropped * a little*. We've paid $1042 pp ORD-HNL -- and another $150 pp on Hawaiian for the hop. Same flights on AA are now $810 with lots of seats available. I can only hope AA would drop into the Fives. Right now, not enough savings after the $150 tix CX charges.

What's the routing on the United cheapie?

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

That's a very good price. Our UA flights from ORD - OGG (OGG - SFO - ORD on way home) for early June are booked on award miles, but they were $818 per roundtrip ticket when I booked in November.

rjf
LA
Level Contributor
221 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

Prices for November from New Orleans to Maui - $525 r/t. Dropped just yesterday to that level.

I have been looking for several months at prices $900+.

About ready to purchase the tickets.

Indiana
Level Contributor
836 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

I just returned from Maui and have already booked tickets through United for October. I have never booked tickets as cheap as I just booked them yesterday, flying from Louisville to Maui at $515/rt. I do have 2 stops but basically just to stretch the legs and get to the next gate. I hopped on those tickets quickly. A friend of mine just booked tickets from Louisville in January at $546. These prices are unbelievable. I am so excited to return.

5. Re: Cheap airfare from Chicago and Moline to Maui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2012, 07:16