We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road to Hana Necklace

Fairfax Station...
Level Contributor
147 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Road to Hana Necklace

All,

When I was in Lahaina a couple of weeks ago, I saw a silver necklace in a jewelry store window with a round pendant that was called the "Road to Hana". The pendant had mountains, waterfall, etc.

I didn't go into the store to look at it, but I've been thinking about it ever since, and would like to see if I could order it. I didn't note the name of the store or anything, but remembered that it was about midpoint on the "strip" in Lahaina.

If someone is in the area and spots it, I would much appreciate the name of the jewelry store.

Thanks for any help!

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

I do that all the time! Drives me crazy! I will be there in 3 weeks and I'll see if I can remember to find it. Hopefully someone will beat me to it though. For your sake of course! :)

Chino, California
Level Contributor
122 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

id love to know info on this too!

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

Virginia, if you're still around, I'd love to know if you could remember what the jewelry store was close to? Across from? some sort of point of reference would be good. Thanks!

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,288 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

What side of the street was the store on??

Fairfax Station...
Level Contributor
147 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

It was on the mountain side of the street, I believe it was where Front street is open on the ocean side.

Villa Park...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

The store name is Lahaina Scrimshaw and it is in Whalers Village shops in Kaanapali. The chain is sold separately and they have every length imaginable. I LOVE mine!!!

Fairfax Station...
Level Contributor
147 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

Thanks Kateelight!

California
Level Contributor
442 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

I'm sure this isn't it but it's what I found when I Googled, "Road to Hana necklace." Thought it was kinda funny:

http://www.cafepress.com/+road_to_hana_necklace_oval_charm,521529074

9. Re: Road to Hana Necklace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 03:18