We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental through Discount Car Rental

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
55 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental through Discount Car Rental

They got me an awesome rate with Enterprise! One week in August for $120. Is Enterprise at the airport or offsite? I'm traveling with wife and 2 toddlers and don't really want a long wait and ride to pick up the car.

Thanks!

Modesto
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental through Discount Car Rental

Most of the agencies are offsite (nearby) with a booth right outside the baggage claim area at the far north end of the airport. I believe Enterprise is the same. They will tell you to to catch the shuttle to the off site location to get your car and check in. It's much easier if one person gets/or stays with the bags and the other fetches the car and drives back around. There are a few benches to relax on and feel the warm scented Maui air while you wait!

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,344 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental through Discount Car Rental

Enterprise has one locaton at the airport, and another one in Kahului that requires a cab ride into town, but usually offers better rates.

3. Re: Car rental through Discount Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 08:16