We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snail Mail

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Snail Mail

Can someone tell me how long a letter from Canada would take to reach Maui. I mailed an important document on the 19th of August. SHould it not have arrived yet? Just wondering not worried yet...

Cheers

MArjorie

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
55,000 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snail Mail

Aloha,

Marjorie, it should have arrived by now. Generally mail takes around a week, maybe 10 days max from Canada or some parts of the mainland. If it doesn't arrive by this Thursday I'd re-send.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snail Mail

Thank you! Again!

Cheers, see you sooner than later he he he

Marjorie

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
55,000 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snail Mail

Aloha,

You're welcome! Glad your time is getting close, the hau tree out front needs some serious trimming..........

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snail Mail

I will have to google a hau tree ha ha

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
21,035 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Snail Mail

Mail from Canada has taken two weeks to reach me in Chicagoland. One of the slowest pieces had been sent 'air mail'. (Go figure. lol)

6. Re: Snail Mail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 20:18