We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

Ventura, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

My husband and I recently dined at the newly opened "5 Palms" restaurant in Lahaina. We had an incredible evening which included expert service from our waiter, Dale, deliciously prepared dishes that were presented beautifully, and a personal visit from the manager dining experience. We would highly recommend this establishment!

Socal
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

Thanks for the recommendation! We thought about going there a few times in August but never got around to it.

Level Contributor
34,723 posts
890 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

Just added it to our Maui restaurant list for a possible visit next year! Thanks for the report back, it sounds like a place we would love. :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

Well now that you have made me hungry, why not tell us what you ate?

Post back soon, before you forget! LOL!

I want to know everything..... cocktails, apps, entrees, and desserts! Oh, and your total tab, too!

Thanks!

(I am planning our next dining out budget for our March visit right now. Looking for something that compares to the Lahaina Grill and when you are looking to splurge on that one great memorable meal, you cannot do enough research).

Glad that you enjoyed yourselves at the Palms... but come on, provide some details!

Sacramento...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

Went for breakfast, service was extremly slow. Was served one cup of coffee - then we had to get our own. We placed our order and 40 minutes later ended up walking out. On our way out, we asked to speak with Mgr - told him our experience and the response was "Oh, I'll fix it". There was another couple waiting for a table, heard this and walked out with us. They said they owned a restaurant and was APPALLED by Mgr's respon he did not seem concerned in the least. Only said "Oh,I'll fix it" Have been going to this restaurant for 15 yrs, when it was previously the Chart House and Canoe's. Will not return.

Edited: 08 October 2011, 08:11
5. Re: Great Dinner at newly opened Lahaina 5 Palms Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 15:18