We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

808 Bistro byob

monterey
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Topic
808 Bistro byob

I know that you can currently bring in your own wine with no corkage fee. What I would like know is if you can bring in rum for instance and purchase their mixes? Is it truly (bring your own BOOZE)? or does it just pertain to wine? Thanks!!

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 808 Bistro byob

if alchohol is allowed I see no problem, we just did wine and Heinekens at Cuatro, 7$ corkage fee but nothing on the beer. better food requires corkage fee. joking but I will give 808 another try, just not so soon. シ

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
800 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 808 Bistro byob

i think it's just beer and wine.... I'd give them a call to double check.....

monterey
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 808 Bistro byob

Thanks for your replies!!

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 808 Bistro byob

made the call and the man on the line was funny saying we prefer beer or wine but if you must have others its fine as well. the gorganzola alfredo is yummy. シ

808-879-8008

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
800 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 808 Bistro byob

keoni that's funny.... and I LOVE the gorganzola alfredo... we went twice on our last trip and I had it both times... amazing! Can't wait to get back there... we rarely eat out while on Maui but this is definatley my favorite place!

thanks for making that call!!!

monterey
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 808 Bistro byob

Thanks again for the replies! keoni that was very thoughtful...thanks for making the call!!!

SASKATOON
Level Contributor
103 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 808 Bistro byob

is 808 located where Fred's Taco's is? Some reviews about 808 made it sound like it was great for breakfast and lunch but maybe not as good for dinner, any thoughts?

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,545 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 808 Bistro byob

eye.. 808 Deli is open for breakfast and lunch in the same complex is 808 Bistro which is only open at night.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
800 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 808 Bistro byob

yes, the 808 Bistro is behind the deli, and behind Fred's... I would highly recommend it :) reasonable prices.. warm service, great girl that works there, or did, ( hope she's still there ) that fills your water glass etc...... she is a fountain of information.. just a young thing but so friendly and chatty!!! ... and a really decent meal.. and the owner wanders around checking on everything.. he's a very nice guy too!

the deli is equally as good... but it's takeout as opposed to a sit down meal!

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 808 Bistro byob

FYI... 808 Bistro is serving breakfast now シ

http://www.808bistro.com/index.html