We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling Tours?

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
224 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkeling Tours?

What I am looking for are recommendations for companies that do a nice trip. I've been on PWF and it was nice did Molokini and lanai. Last year I did a bad one.through a different company I tend to get cold afterwards so I'm considering the Blue Water Rafting trip along the coast It's 4 hours and includes a snack and snorkeling. Open for any suggestions. I used to hike in to a couple places that are now closed off to the public. Thx. Ps. I use an iPhone so the list to the right is not avaiable to me.

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,585 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkeling Tours?

Are you staying in South Maui and only considering those options? Trilogy, Teralani and Gemini offer snorkel tours from Kaanapali Beach and all are very highly recc'd.

For a full day tour, and a visit to another island, consider the Trilogy trip to Lana'i...amazing day!

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
224 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkeling Tours?

We are staying in kihei but it really didn't matter where we board if it's a good trip. I wouLd like to keep the cost around $100 per person. Dolphins would be awesome. Are they around this time of year?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,352 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkeling Tours?

Dolphins live in the Hawaiian Islands, year round. Not a migratory animal!! You can find lots of different snorkel trips that leave from Maalaea Harbor. I'm not quite sure what your op means. Are you looking for a shorter trip to a different place?

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
224 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snorkeling Tours?

I think I will book the Blue Water Rafting Trip 4 hours and take a warm top. Thanks for the help

5. Re: Snorkeling Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:41