We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel- Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton,

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel- Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton,

We are looking at a vacation package with several hotels including the Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton and was looking for some feedback on hich is the best. The hotel is for my wife, 9 year old daughter and myself. Thanks.

California
Level Contributor
7,089 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel- Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton,

I find all three to be very close with niether being better or worse than other. All three are VERY nice. For kids, the Hyatt and Westin have better pools because of the slides. I would go with the hotel with the lower rate. You can't go wrong.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
6,163 posts
389 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel- Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton,

We've stayed at the Westin (love the water slide and I'm 67!). Our adult kids stayed at the Sheraton. Loved that. We've visited the grounds of the Hyatt and it also seems quite nice.

Clint's advice seems on target. All 3 are pretty comparable -- go with the best deal. They're all on Kaanapali Beach and the beach is walkable from one end to the other.

Iowa City, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,575 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel- Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton,

Agree with Clint's recommendation with one caveat, the Hyatt has the biggest rooms 450 sq.ft. v 340 sq.ft. at the others, Westin also has 400 sq.ft.rooms in the Beach Tower.

We have stayed at all three.

4. Re: Which hotel- Westin Resort, Hyatt or Sheraton,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:43