We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Addicted!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
96 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Addicted!

Help! I am addicted to the Maui forum again! My DH and I spent 10 days on Maui in January visting a close friend of mine and fell in love with the island!

We have decided to go back to Maui for our 5 year wedding anniversary in 2015, it is so far away but I cannot help but stare at Tripadvisor during my down time at work.

We plan on doing a group trip this time with some close friends of ours and cannot wait to show them all over the island!

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
9,478 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Addicted!

Yeah the only "cure" is to visit as often as possible..and stay as long as possible. We stay a bit longer each time we go...maybe one day we will just get one way tickets :-)

Plantation Florida
Level Contributor
485 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Addicted!

Had a similar thread from someone who hasn't gone yet, but they're planning. They check in every day. It's even worse once you get back.

The messages scroll off the board every couple days, which is why many seem like a broken record to those who are regulars.

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
239 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Addicted!

Welcome to my world...just know - THERE IS NO CURE!

I'm going to Kauai next spring and even now I am trolling the forums like no tomorrow.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Addicted!

I won't even get there until September and I am already addicted!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
96 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Addicted!

Glad to know I am not the only one addicted :)

6. Re: Addicted!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2013, 05:46