We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A couple of Fairmont Questions

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
243 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
A couple of Fairmont Questions

Hello everyone. We have a deluxe ocean view booked. Besides top floor, any wings/building we should ask for specifically, or try and avoid? Are the coffee pots in the room the little coffee packet type, or can I bring my coffee to use? How tiny are the frig's? Just wondering if we can freeze water bottles to use as the "ice" in our coolers. September 12th can't get here soon enough!!!! Thanks again!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,658 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A couple of Fairmont Questions

Umm, a "couple" of questions?? :)

The refrigerators are small and I'd say you could not freeze water in them.

oyster.com/hawaii/…

The coffee pots are small and the grounds are typical individual packets, but not instant. With all the good ground coffee available on Maui, I would not bring my own, I'd use theirs the first day and go buy a good Maui coffee the next day.

oyster.com/hawaii/…

The whole resort is great. With a deluxe ocean view room, you should be fine anyplace.

2. Re: A couple of Fairmont Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2013, 06:15