We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

portland
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

Hi I am going to maui to get married. 2 questions who is reasonable to use to get married. It is just and our kids maybe parents. 2 I want a condo that is ocean front but dont want a huge condo plex. I have only been to maui once 10 yrs ago and stayed in west maui. I think I want to stay there again. Please help! Thanks

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,343 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

www.chasenrainbows.com is a good place to start for westside condos. Plug in your dates and then sort by $-$$$ and see what is available within your budget. You can then read the details about each condo and check the reviews posted on TA...or just ask if anyone has stayed there here on the forum.

That will give you a feel for what is available!

Happy planning.

Atlantic, Iowa
Level Contributor
127 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

When are you planning on going? There are lots of condos in the Kaanapali area north, but how far north you go will depend on time of year. Kaanapali to Kahana would be good anytime. How many BR do you need?

portland
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

It's two adults and two kids. Either June or July. We are flexable. Just looking for ocean front, beach tht u can swim at in front, pool. Thanks

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,902 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

Try Polynesian Shores they have 3 bedrooms...nice small place, pool not a really swimmable beach though but beaches are close by

Edited: 26 July 2012, 19:44
Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,734 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

Read the right margin on this page for information about getting married on Maui.

This site has almost every lodging in Hawaii, with aerials and reviews: www.wizardpub.com

There are low-rise, low-density, moderately-priced condos in Napili, Kahana, and North and South Kihei. Kapalua and Wailea are more expensive. Kaanapali has mainly tall buildings.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
Level Contributor
794 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

We've stayed at Hoyochi Nikko twice now and love it. It's only 18 units, oceanfront and a small saltwater pool. http://www.hoyochi.com/

Kansas
Level Contributor
630 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

I'd check out vrbo and look for condos at The Ridge in Kapalua.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,722 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

Almost anything along Napili Bay will work for you. Napili Kai Beach Resort is full service but still doesn't have a large resort feel. Stellar beach and June/July is lovely there.

9. Re: Looking for a condo on west maui (Smaller compplex)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 10:15