We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Costco?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
190 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at Costco?

I have read quite a few posts regarding construction and parking issues at Costco. Is this still the case? If so, any advice for me? I am flying in on Sunday and if all goes well should be able to hit up Costco at about 130pm!! Should I avoid or bite the bullet and battle the traffic?

Thanks

Jen

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
424 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Costco?

yes, there is construction going on at Costco. I assume you are coming from the airport? Try to park to the rear of Costco (Kmart side), we usually have better luck over there. While you're there, pick up a nice big bag of Mauna Loa Chocolate Coconut mac nuts :)

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
353 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Costco?

Costco now has a gas station with some of the lowest prices on the island. A good place to fill up your rental car before you leave. Allow extra time to do so as everyelse is doing the same thing.

aloha gmc

los angeles
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Costco?

The parking lot at Costco is a mess with the construction and expansion going on. The best way to avoid the parking lot mess is to avoid the "main" parking lot by using the KMart parking lot. Drive into the KMart lot from Dairy Road, drive straight towards the KMart front door, at the driveway lane in front of the store, veer to the left and you will be headed towards the far end of the Costco parking lot. If the lot is busy, follow the signs in the parking lot for Costco gas and it will take you through a new parking lot that is not nearly as crowded as the main parking lot.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
21,207 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at Costco?

Any news on putting the food service outdoors at Costco? (Maybe they'll wait until the construction dust settles!)

Edited: 08 August 2012, 17:17
Wailuku, Hawaii
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking at Costco?

Yes get it! GO GEFFF UHHHHM. Fo reaals BRUAAH! i'm from maui so listen to me TOURIST!

6. Re: Parking at Costco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 07:18