We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui fire house T shirts

pa
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Maui fire house T shirts

Can you buy the t shirts they sell at the fire houses on line?

Modesto
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

Can't answer that right now,,but I'll check when I arrive Sunday morning!,,my son just walked into the kitchen wearing one I got him last year, and asked me to get him a couple more this trip!

I tried to get a shirt at the Maui Police substation in Lahaina, but they said they only sell them at the main office in Kahului, so I'll be stopping there too.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
45,665 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

Aloha,

All the fire stations sell shirts and hats, but not online.

Maui PD sells patches, but not shirts.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
20,165 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

We bought our DS a shirt at the Kihei fire station (Piilani at Kilohana).

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

You can find some T's online but they're not the same they sell at the houses.

Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

I have asked at several of the stations on previous trips and have been told no. Been buying them each time we visit..last May we bought them in Paia before going to Mama;s for lunch. They had a really good supply. Found the ones on Kauai to be plentiful and in some cases really nailed it with a great design. Don't know if they mail them out.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
572 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

What a great question! We have been to Maui numerous times and we are always looking for unique items to bring home with us. I did not know you could buy T-shirts at the firehouses. We will pick up several of these on our next trip!

rhode island
Level Contributor
805 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

We bought them last year at the Maui Fire Station in Napili, but they only sold them on certain days, I think. It might have something to do with whoever is in charge of them being on duty that day. It's nice that they do sell them. My husband is a firefighter here, and they won't even allow it anymore. There was a problem a few years ago after 9/11, so they won't allow it anymore

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

ebay.com/itm/…

9. Re: Maui fire house T shirts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 05:18