Well, she's here. Almost. This morning we woke up to 40 mile an hours winds and rain. The worst will be tonight for us during full moon/high tide. Storm surge is expected. Our town is encouraging our neighborhood to leave. Not sure what hubby wants to do yet, but making preparations as we speak.
All flights cancelled. Still waiting to see what will happen towards the end of the week. Our flight is not until Friday, but if we lose power, this trip may have to be postponed.
Keep everyone in the storm's path in your thoughts and prayers to keep them safe.
Sandy (NOT the hurricane-Lol)