We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
435 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

i thought there was a company that took you around three different stops as it went around lanai. is there one like that?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
21,970 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

I think this is the one you are referring to... ultimatewhalewatch.com/booking/lanai-snorkel…

I've never been on it so can't comment, be sure and read the reviews.

Michigan
Level Contributor
109 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

We took this trip last year. It is on a zodiac boat so it can get bumpy, depending on the ocean conditions. We really enjoyed this trip.

https:/…info

Menlo Park...
Level Contributor
4,943 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

we took the PWF boat over to Lanai and searched around for the spinner dolphins and got to watch them for a while. Good fun. And it being whale season, of course we saw whales coming and going, The crew provides an excellent naturalist rap.WE stopped and snorkeled a while at Manele, but there were few fish and the reef was absolutely littered with junk. I thought we had stumbled on the island junk yard. Maybe we did. Almost any site on Maui offers better snorkeling. So the highlight of the trip was the spinner dolphins.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
42,285 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

Are you thinking of Trilogy catamarans? They are highly-regarded, and the day included snorkeling, lunch and a bit of an Island tour. And I think that they have other options as well. We loved it. Pull up their website.

The dolphins and the whales are out in the channel between Lanai and Maui. Can't miss 'em! Captain is aware that you want to see them and will do his best.

Edited: 21 December 2012, 17:10
5. Re: lanai whale or dolphin watching and snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 05:17