This is the last installment in my trip report series; our time in Maui; sweet, but short as we had to fly back unexpectedly due to a family emergency back home.
- Not my favorite island based on our short time there, but with everything going on back home and our limited time I don't know if Maui ever had a fair shot. I guess we'll find out when we go back in February.
- Nice snorkeling, but does not compare to Big Island
- First time cliff jumping and I loved it!
- Sunset ceremony at Little Beach was so cool!
- Loved the shave ice in Lahaina.
- Unexpected favorite: the Dragon's Teeth next to the golf course ... what a beautiful and unusual spot.
I'm curious to see how we like it when we go back.