We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

This was the first time I did trip reports and at the time of the trip, I hadn't started blogging yet. I finally got around to doing a blog entry for our spring trip from March 29th to April 7th, 2012. Fair warning....LONG! And possibly an overload of photos of the happy couple, but if you like Maui photos and need a fresh fix......here you go!

letsgotohawaiiasap.blogspot.com

We are a week away from leaving for Kauai for eight nights and I was happy to finally complete this blog entry before I get to start taking more Hawaii photos next week. To anyone leaving soon for their vacation, have a blast! Deb

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,184 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Gorgeous photo blog. Congrats on your anniversary. Enjoy Kauai!

Sun City West...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

holy cow, deb! that's a LOT of pictures!!! love it!

has anyone told your husband he looks a bit like jim croce?

thanks for posting

California
Level Contributor
381 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Bad bad Leroy Brown?!?

First Croce reference I've heard in a loooong time Billy-nice one!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,513 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

I am so glad you went back and did this Deb! I don't think I have the energy to go back and do the ones I missed! It was wonderful to look at your pictures and I could just feel the Hawaiian vibe coming through!

Thank you also for your nice words about my blog in your message. I think it is a great way to remember! Can't wait to watch for your Kauai report and for any tips you pick up that I can use in the summer. Have a blast!!!

Thank you for posting!

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
18,382 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Thank you, Deb, for your lovely pictures. We leave Saturday so your pics came at a very good time. Especially the whales! Debbie

Oregon Coast, Oregon
Level Contributor
799 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Wonderful photos! Look forward to your TR from Kauai.

Have a great time!

Patty

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
96 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
25,063 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Good morning Deb! Got to finish looking at it last night between many trips to do errands. I really enjoyed the whale pictures, and I'm hoping you will get some more whale pictures in Kauai next week. Have a wonderful time!

ttys, Joan

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Thanks guys! Remember Billy.....I like excess in everything! And yeah........Mike gets the Croce thing a lot......lol! Also, Borat and during high level security threats at the airport, he is checked extra! :-))) but he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Have an awesome vacation Debbie!!! Can hardly wait for your trip report!

Jennifer....your blog really was special for Kauai. Online memory making is fun! I relaxing more about Kauai and just getting excited.

Joan....,those whales are for you! I know it isn't the same as seeing them in person and I wish that for you next year!! Give me a reason to go to Maui next February and I will be there. Deb

Socal
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Need a Maui photo fix? 30th Anniversary TR Photo Blog

Wow, I felt like I was along for the trip! Did you see me looking over your shoulders when you were taking the pictures?!

I like the shots of the roads and highways, because somehow I always remember the various signs, etc. and the pictures make me feel like I'm there.

Thanks for sharing them with us.