We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel/Flights

Ohio
Level Contributor
530 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel/Flights

Need to know a nice hotel to spend a night just to break up a 12 hr flight. Just starting to plan so no flights yet. Would a hotel at LAX be a good choice?

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
44,610 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel/Flights

As good as any, I guess. But what does your flight itinerary look like? Ohio to LAX and then LAX to HNL? What time would you get in to LAX? If you get into LAX at 10:00 in the morning and go looking for something to do handy to the airport - LAX is not where you want to be.

I'd break up the trip with Las Vegas or San Diego.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
230 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel/Flights

I would skip the layover and just get to the island. But if you need to break it up check out Phoenix.

3. Re: Hotel/Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2014, 06:19