We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

I am assuming you don't have to be a guest to view the sunset cliff dive right?

How is the food and drinks here?

What's the parking situation do we park at the Sheraton or the Whalers Village parking deck?

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

Nope, visitors welcome. Your money spends as good as people staying there. One of the outside tables has an excellent view of the diver. What I do is let my wife off at the Sheraton, then I park at Whaler's Village. Walk back to the Sheraton, couple of mai tai's, watch the diver, then do a slow stroll on the beachwalk back towards Whaler's Village, maybe stopping off at the KBH, listening to some of the live music, couple of mai tai's, the on to the Barefoot Bar for a bite to eat, sticking our feet in the cool sand.

Edited: 21 March 2013, 23:05
washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,055 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

It's a fun little tradition for us, no need to be a guest! If you want to shop and get validated parking park at Whaler's but the Sheraton parking garage is good too.

We've found the pupus to be very good...it's also one of the few places that makes my Tropical Itch drink!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

We saw a little bit of the show at the KBH as we took a Trilogy Sunset whale watch and we parked at the KBH we thought the music was very nice. Another great option thx.

Looking at that video sw posted made me think of checking out the Sheraton cliff dive.

Edited: 21 March 2013, 23:11
Alaska
Level Contributor
10,489 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

Awesome question!!! It's made me so anxious for this fall because we will be at the KBH for two nights and we are excited about the live music. It's going to be such fun to watch the cliff diver from the Sheraton bar outside, eating pupus! LOL.......my husband was a bellman at the Anchorage Sheraton for seven years, so this is going to be fun being at a Sheraton as a diner! It feels like a "west side" thing to do! Deb

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
625 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

LOVED IT! We went to enjoy Pupas and the evening torch light and dive. The lighting and dive did not happen for some reason, but we really enjoyed the BBQ Skewers - beef and fish were best - chicken so so - veggies great and the kettle chips and dip to die for. You could easily have a meal of off this menu and enjoy the dive.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,692 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

The Cliffside Bar is a decent place to warm a barstool for a while at any time of day. And they serve up the best Rum Runner on the planet.

7. Re: Sheraton Cliff Dive Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2014, 05:18