We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

I Snorkeled yesterday and there were barely any fish in my favorite spots. Has anyone snorkels Maui in last few days where fish were in large quantities ? We are in Weilea area but will hop in car to find great snorkeling this am

Spokane
Level Contributor
365 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

they are all with Caddy celebrating Nui Hau’oli Prince Kūhiō Day! They'll be back after they are fitted with their speedos

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,465 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

Probably too late now, as for good snorkeling you should already be gone. Anyway, where did you snorkel yesterday? For larger quantities of fish try Kahekili Beach Park on the north side of Black Rock in Kaanapali.

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

I'm here til next Monday.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,465 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

I thought you were looking for some place to go today!! Tell us where you have snorkeled.

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,593 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

Have you tried Ahihi? I can't imagine there not being fish there!

Missoula, Montana
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

update we went back to the Ahihi area the next day , and the snorkling was fantastic the day before there was just a few fish here and there.....

but the next day there was hundreds of fish everywhere. large schools of fish and so many different types of fish. we snorkled for hours and it was the best day ive ever had snorkling. we saw several turtles also.

7. Re: Maui snorkeling today. We're are the fish?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 07:15