We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late night packing

ontario
Level Contributor
293 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Late night packing

Well I can't believe it, it's now 2:30 am and I am packing our suitcases. I planned this trip 9 months ago. You would think that there was enough time to pack before now, but I guess not. I never seem to be able to get packed early. It is just like Christmas, I am up until 3:00 am wrapping gifts. I always think that the next time I will be ready early,but I know I probably will be doing the same thing as tonight. Late night flight into Maui tomorrow(9:30pm). It will be 6 hours time differance.Toronto-Vancouver, Vancouver-Maui. It has been a long wait but it is finealy here. See you tomorrow Maui !!!!

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
13,115 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Late night packing

Have a good trip 10vey - and hope that you get some sleep on the flights. See you at the Mahana!

Susan

United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late night packing

I'm usually like that too, up packing till 1 am, catching about an hour shut eye, leaving the house, two hours drive to get to the airport, two hours prior to a crack of dawn departure,, travel all day,, sometimes with 3 flights,, usually landing late pm Hawaii time,, which is usually really 6 hours ahead of east coast time, so I'm pretty wiped! But totally worth it,, after landing, and smelling the warm, fragrant air!

Have a great time :)

ontario
Level Contributor
293 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late night packing

See you soon Susan,

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Late night packing

Have a great trip!!!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late night packing

Have a wonderful vacation on Maui! I absolutely love the last 24 hour countdown because I am just just so deliriously ecstatic. Enjoy! Deb

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
371 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Late night packing

You will have plenty of time to relax on your flight...

And then more time to relax once you arrive on Maui.

Have a safe trip!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
46,408 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Late night packing

I always pack at the last minute, perhaps not in the early hours of the morning, but close enough!! Safe travels, 10vey, weather is lovely!!

8. Re: Late night packing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 05:19