We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,559 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

This sounds like a great day of fun. See the weekly Maui Times for more information.. here's some highlights

Ha/iku Community Center Saturday April 20 9-4:30

entertainment, food, artist&crafters, plants & flowers.

Entertainers:

Ekolu, Makana, Eric & Amy Giliom and about 8 other groups...

Free admission $2parking\

we'll be there hope to see other TA'ers

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

Wow.......free admission and 11 musical groups! I would be there in a flash plus the crafters and food, combined with flowers. Beats snow, cold and painting! Have fun......Deb

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

I attended this two years ago. Despite pouring rain, it was just a wonderful event. Bought some great earrings and ate some yummy food. It was my birthday, which made it even more special! My only regret is that we did not stay for much of the entertainment. The dates seem to be all over the map so it has been hard to plan a return visit. That year it was in early March.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

We went last year and it was so wonderful - highly recommend it - music, flowers, crafts, food and of course wonderful people. Enjoy! -

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,559 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

Glad to know ya'll both enjoyed it so much.

Gig Harbor...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

I enjoyed it so much that I would go again! Parking gets weird, long lines strung along the roadside in all directions - but there is a parking area in lawn just past the school where you can park for 5, easy. We went early and my regrets were having to leave and that I didn't buy that painting of the rusted out truck near a shed upcountry. ...sigh...

I think you would enjoy it.

6. Re: Ha'iku Flower festival April 20

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2014, 05:18