We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Topic
Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Just had to share how excited we are about this deal! We are staying there 7 nights and got a rental car all from Expedia for $589!!! And yes, I know the rooms are small and it's old....blah blah blah but husband and I are easy to please and care more about spending money on good food and seeing the sights. Booking a car alone was $350 for the week, so we can put up with some minor inconveniences.

That puts our grand total for 2 weeks in Hawaii (including flight from CA and island hopper, car, hotel - 6 nights Oahu & 7 nights Maui) at $2,700!!!! Yay sooo excited!!!

Oh, in case you are looking for the deal too...we are going beginning of July. Snag this deal!

Please excuse my overuse of exclamation points ;)

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Congrats on that superb deal......easy to please can mean more time on the islands, with returns trips faster!!! I'm in your camp.

A co-worker, of my husband, and his wife stayed there a couple years ago for a week. They rented SUP boards, mopeds and motorcycles, walked all over and enjoyed every morning on the beautiful beach in front of their hotel. They are planning a return trip with the same game plan in mind. It's not for everyone, but they had a blast! I hope you do, too. Deb

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,722 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Nicely Done. Definitely basic accommodations but you're on a great beach and you have two great restaurants (Sarento's and Five Palms) right there. Hope you have a blast.

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
470 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Nice I love a great deal...what is the airfare for summer. I can't find anything under 750. Using three airports (sac, oak, and ago )and flexible dates.

Level Contributor
35,434 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Very exciting! Congrats on getting those great rates and have a wonderful time! :)

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
Level Contributor
6,036 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

That's my kind of deal!! Congratulations!!

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
171 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Since we're sharing good deals, I thought this was a pretty good one I snagged 2 nights ago. Our previous rental car reservation for 15 days was standing at $457. However, I decided to try looking again and got a much better deal. Now I have a reservation for all 15 days, taxes in for $338.34. Yesterday I went back and searched to see if I could find anything even better but I couldn't even find the same deal again or anything remotely close to it...even from the same website. Funny how prices fluctuate so wildly from day to day.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
47 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Thanks everyone for being as excited as I am!!! Now what to do to make the time fly by quicker so we can go and enjoy it?!?!?

Sarah578 - we booked our flight with Allegiant Air in Stockton a few weeks ago...tickets were $465 each!!! I think they have gone up a tiny bit since then...but even at $500 that's a great deal for a direct flight. The only thing is that they only fly out a couple of days a week, but our travel dates were pretty flexible so not a big deal. Good luck!

RachelandJoel - congrats on the great rental price! I just saved $50 on mine too by booking with Discount Hawaii Car Rental (per a recommendation on TA) $160 for a week in Oahu.

Loving these deals!!!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

That's great I have no problem staying in budget accommodations my husband and I have stayed at the Royal Grove Hotel on Oahu 3 times at an average of $67 a night as long as the place is clean and we have a lanai I am fine.

We had to have a 2 bedroom condo for our trip to Maui in June since my DD and her BF will be with us found one at the Nohonani in Honokowai for $176 a night and beachfront at that.

So congratulations on your deal!!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

Our friends just did a monthly rental of $2500 at Days Inn and it included maid service. They enjoyed their stay and leave today.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Days Inn Maui $53/night WOOHOO

I'm saving your post jimGloria! That might be my snowbird spot in several years!!! There's hope........Deb