We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

Hello

I am looking to book the Feast at Lele luau and it appears booked on the day I can attend. I was wondering if this is because tour companies purchase for resale. If so can anyone recommend a reliable tour co/third party site I can book with

Thanks!!!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,343 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

I've never heard of any way to book other than with the company. The Feast is very popular and often sells out well in advance. If you only have one day you can do it try calling in the morning to check for cancellations.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,485 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

I would not book with a third party and I'm not even sure that you can. F@L does book up regularly. Call them directly and speak with with someone there. (Oops cross posted with mamma!) They are very helpful and can at least put you on their wait list. I know people cancel their reservations, I did in January!

Hope this is a reminder to everyone else to book the Feast or OLL early. You'll get your preferred date and better seating. And if you call rather than booking on-line, you don't prepay, so canceling if need is easy, just check the time limit.

Edited: 05 May 2013, 15:13
Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

Hi just to let everyone know they did have availability over the phone. I did have to provide cc info. :)

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,584 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

Great! You'll love the Feast at Le Le. I believe when booked over the phone they take your cc # to hold your reservation but won't charge you till that evening.

Have a great time

Dave

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

When I book it, I always call. Just my thing.

Glad you did call. Have a great time. Beautiful show and setting

Aloha to all

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
52,132 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

Aloha,

Lots--almost all-tour resellers book the FAL.............it's just that they can't discount it or Old Lahaina Luau. The same no discount rule applies to all Trilogy trips.

Level Contributor
35,424 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

Good! I made a request for seats front and center when I called and my request was honored! We were very pleased with everything.

Have a great time! :)

8. Re: Feast at Lele Third Party Booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 05:17