We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

We are traveling to Maui for the first time this summer and will go to a luau. We are deciding between the Old Lahaina Luau and the Feast at Lele. Which would you choose and why?

indianapolis...
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

we loved the Feast at Lele because you get a table just for your party (or at least we did--there were 2 of us) and they serve you at the table. To us, we enjoyed that better than the buffet style they have at the other luaus. The location is georgeous and the staff was great! I don't think you will go wrong with either of the two!

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,137 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

If you want the "real" luau experiance, i would reccomend the Old Lahahina Luau. The site is beautiful and the food is good and the drinks are unlimited. The staff and service is very good. It 's not as much of a "cattle call" as the really big luau on Oahu. If you just want to try Pacific island food with entertainment to match the particular island group where you sit at individual tables, The Feast is it.

Port Lavaca, Texas
Level Contributor
606 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

If you really are conceding doing the OLL this summer you really need to call now. It may already be too late to get a reservation. They book up very early. Other posts here on TA have reported being sold out through the middle of July.

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

Thank you very much for the information. We will make our reservations this week. We aren't going until the end of the summer so I hope we have time.

Seattle, Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

I would agree with everyone else - the old Lahaina Luau is the way to go. GREAT food and WONDERFUL experience!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,447 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

Of your two choices, I would pick Feast at Lele simply because they have a fire knife dancer. OLL does not have a fire knife dancer.

San Carlos...
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

Feast at Lele

8. Re: Old Lahaina Luau vs. Feast at Lele

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 00:17