We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamaole Nalu condo

Temecula, California
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Kamaole Nalu condo

We booked unit 506 (after hearing about it here!!) and can't wait for our Sept. trip to Maui. I have seen lots of posts about finding left beach stuff in the condo on arrival - anyone have any comments on the possiblity of that being the case at this property?

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
933 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kamaole Nalu condo

Yep, it's a good possibility. It will most likely be in the closet next to where the washer and dryer are. "06 units are perfect, end units. Unfortunately, no a/c in the unit, but it has louvers in the bedroom and a ceiling fan above the bed, you should be comfortable at night.

If you need, there is a whalers store right across the street for cheap beach gear, or an ABC just up the street.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kamaole Nalu condo

Lucky you! One of my favorite places to stay. We had a big family reunion there in 2007, but that isn't one of the units we rented. You'll love the large oceanfront lanai and the salt water pool.

White Rock, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Kamaole Nalu condo

There are 4 beach chairs, cooler for sure. Towels supplied by Ali'i Resorts. Umbrellas are great from Costco or across the street at Whaler's. If you want snorkel gear it's right across the street as well.

4. Re: Kamaole Nalu condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 05:16