We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Basic necessities

Losangeles
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Basic necessities

Hello

Just arrived in Maui with 7 month old infant. Wanted to ask where I should be buying milk , dish washing detergent and other basic stuff from

I am at airport right now and Walmart closes in 15 min which I won't be able to go later as I am staying in Waliea

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,316 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Basic necessities

In South Maui, you have Safeway, Times and Foodland (all located in Kihei) to chose from. Longs also has some basic items.

Get a customer card at the service desk fro Safeway and Foodland to save money on the specials.

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Basic necessities

You should definitely check your condo first. They'll most likely have dishwasher detergent along with some other things you think you're going to need!

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Basic necessities

Aloha sdadasbhoy! Hope you have a great trip! I remember you were looking at the Marriott. Or did you end up finding a condo? Enjoy and hope we get a little trip report from you!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Basic necessities

Longs Drugs.

5. Re: Basic necessities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 06:19