We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report-Day 6

Jackson, California
Level Contributor
168 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report-Day 6

Well, day 6 started off the same as days 1-5...up early, took a walk, did some reading, had breakfast in the villa, went to the pool and beach for a few hours with the kids and DH. At 3pm DD and I had an appointment at Artistic Nails, it was right down the road between the Westin Villas and Roy's. DD was thrilled with her mani and pedi that she got in the cutest butterfly chair, she is thrilled for the wedding tomorrow! I got a mani as well, but no butterfly chair for me. Anyway, they did a great job and it was only $45 for the 2 of us. Picked up DD flower girl dress at the cleaners, dropped it off on Thursday to have it steamed. Headed back to the villa and just hung out for awhile. DS got in some basketball practice and was thrilled with that. DH's cousin and his family are also stay at the Westin Villas ( north side), they arrived yesterday. We BBQ'ed with them this evening and had a nice visit. Kids had a great time playing with their cousins. I will miss my pool time tomorrow, but we are all looking forward to the wedding (especially DD).

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,168 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

Sounds like another relaxing day in paradise...enjoy the wedding tomorrow!!

Level Contributor
35,424 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

Have a lovely wedding and thanks for the report! :)

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,404 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

That's a great price for the nail salon. I was going to get mine done in September BEFORE my trip, but maybe I should wait until I get to Maui!

Hope you are able to at least get your walk in tomorrow morning before all the celebrations start. It is going to be a busy day for you! If you don't report in for a day or two, we will know why!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

I have finally gotten caught up your daily reports as we just got home last night from a two week trip 9 days on Maui 4 in SF you can guess which one we loved the best.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us sounds like you are having a wonderful trip Maui is magical for sure.

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,485 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

Oh, I'll bet your daughter will be adorable in all her flower girl glory! My 3 year old granddaughter just went with her mama to haver her nails done for the first time. She loved it - so grown up! I agree, that's a great price! Thanks so much for all your fun reports!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,339 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

It should be a perfect day for a wedding. Wow, great price for nails. I bet DD is just adorable.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,492 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

Have a wonderful wedding day with family.

8. Re: Trip Report-Day 6

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2014, 06:18