We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

And, we are booked!

New Berlin, WI
Level Contributor
469 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
And, we are booked!

Just booked our next trip with much anticipation as I couldn't stop checking flights/hotel and it was making me crazy! It was book or talk about booking! 11 nights on Maui at the Makena Beach Resort January 2014. Oh, that booked feeling has set in, going to celebrate!

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
4,751 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: And, we are booked!

Always great to start the countdown. 11 nights in Makena will be wonderful.

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: And, we are booked!

Excellent! 11 nights is awesome. Lots of whales then . I have never stayed there but I love the beach and the area.

Dave

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: And, we are booked!

I love not talking about booking because we are booked! Congrats Chris on making it happen! Deb

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,111 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: And, we are booked!

Feeling your joy......

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: And, we are booked!

Yay! What a great feeling! Now go make yourself a Mai Tai and celebrate!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: And, we are booked!

Excellent! Congratulations.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
149 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: And, we are booked!

Yay for you! We just booked last week for March! Love Makena Resort and we're going back for our third stay there! Woohoo!!! Wonderful feeling. :)

T S
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,863 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: And, we are booked!

Woo hoo!!! Chris, that is fabulous! I really hope you enjoy the Makena. Enjoy that booked feeling!

And of, course, I am excited to be able to relive our stay of this January in your trip report in 2014!

Right now, I am in a hotel in downtown Madison, WI. Reviews gave it high marks for service,. But in my experience, Makena's service far outshines this place. And we paid more for it than Makena too. May your experience at the Makena be as enjoyable as our was!

Aloha

Geri

New Berlin, WI
Level Contributor
469 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: And, we are booked!

Thank you all for your kind words! We are so excited! This will be our third trip to Maui...Jan 12, Jan 13 and now Jan 14. While our last 2 trips we stayed at 4S Maui, it was time to give that a rest and from what I can see there are some pretty good trade offs to make our stay at Makena just as lovely, if not better. Of course, I will let you all know! In the meantime, I will be stalking this forum like the rest of you and preparing for the best trip ever.

T S
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,863 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: And, we are booked!

Wow! Can you believe I misspelled my own name?! ;-P. Anyway, your trip will be here before you know it! Countdown #?