We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Luau

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Best Luau

Old lahaina luau which is the highest rated is booked until end of August! We need something for next week, preferably Wailea or Kihei, but anywhere would do (we're staying at a condo in Kihei). Please share your opinion, also let me know about best place to purchase these? Tourist centers in Lahaina, or on the Internet?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,698 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Luau

See if they have seating at the Grand Wailea Luau. Also check Drums of the Pacific at the Hyatt, and the Feast at Lele. At this point I would call each directly.

To be honest if you can't get into one of the top ones I would simply save the money...next time you will know to book well ahead.

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
48,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Luau

You might also want to check out the Wailea Marriott and the Makena Beach and Golf Resort. Good luck!!

Level Contributor
36,980 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Luau

Feast @ Lele is excellent! Good luck and let us know where you end up. :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
167 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Luau

I was able to book at the Feast @ Lele (even though their web site shows booked), but it's a bit expensive given not everyone in our group drinks alcohol!

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,900 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Luau

Glad you could book Feast @LeLe. They serve non alcoholic drinks for those who do not drink.

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,680 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Luau

That's good news. The Feast at Le Le is wonderful. First class all the way. And I'll echo what teach said. I don't drink but they served us non-alcoholic pina coladas that were great. They'll make up any of the tropical drinks for you. With the dinner, and show, I thought it was well worth it - a highlight of our trip 2 years ago.

Dave

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Luau

""Old lahaina luau which is the highest rated is booked until end of August!""

Table and Chairs seating shows open from about the 15th through the end of the month and Traditional is available for the last 9 days of Aug.

What site are you trying to book the OLL through?

Edited: 22 July 2013, 02:20
8. Re: Best Luau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 05:17