We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharing some exciting news!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Sharing some exciting news!

Well I did it I talked my husband into going to Maui again next year instead of a southwest trip which I am sure would have been great but my heart is with Maui I know a lot of you know what I mean.

I am planning for sept/oct timeframe to take advantage of the low season prices and hopefully meet up with Deb and Mike.

We are planning on flying to Vegas and then taking Hawaiian to HNL want to spend a couple days on Oahu so Jim can go to Pearl Harbor he loves it there. We are planning on spending a few days in Vegas on the way there or home the rest of the time will be on maui. Hawaiian has some pretty good flight schedules from Vegas more than there were from SFO in june there was only one.

I already have over enough HA air miles for a RT ticket hope to have enough for at least one more leg by the time I book. While adding things up I really think Hawaii will come out cheaper than the southwest trip car rental prices are outrageous out there I was shocked and of course we are planning to stay at Nohonani again.

Just wanted to share my super duper news with my TA family I am over the Moon.

Mentioned in this post
Oahu
Oahu
Hawaii
Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
65,451 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

Whoo-Hoo!!! What great news!

Iowa
Level Contributor
12,410 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

Another woo-hoo here!!! So happy for you UNCMom! You'll need to change that Oahu DE to Maui soon!

Socal
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

Awesome.....wish I had a trip planned too!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
50,005 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

Congrats UNCMOM, that is really great news!!

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
28,094 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

Great news!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,875 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

YEAH!!! Wonderful news!

Texas
Level Contributor
858 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

So happy for you!!!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

I have been exploring an out of service area in the woods and just got to our fav thrift store. I checked out TA for a minute and saw your post! Could not be happier for you!!! We would love to see you both on Maui and it is such an awesome time of year. No whales, but crowd avoiders really appreciate the peace and quiet! So happy that you are on your way to mileage tickets, too! It was such fun booking my mom, sis and BIL using their miles. And it is much closer than two years!!! Yahoo!! Deb

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

excellent! And September is awesome. We used to go at Thanksgiving but now, Labor Day. Maybe we'll run into you at Napili Bay :)

Dave

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
7,017 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sharing some exciting news!

Enjoy, glad you are happy. All of my favorite places......