We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

Hants
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

we would like to do the Flyin Hawaiian Zipline tour during the first week in Nov, but on the web booking site the first date that seems available is 30th Nov, is this correct? or is their another way of making a booking.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,136 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

Is there a contact us, or email on the website. If so write and ask if the site calendar is correct.

Phoenix, AZ
Level Contributor
96 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

I just poked around the website and it had all dates available. When I first pulled up the reservation calendar it was set on August, so it only had "dates" for the 30th and 31st. Maybe you mis-read the month?

I'm pretty sure I called to make the reservation last fall because they weren't doing it on line yet. Phone number appears to be 808-463-5786. They were very helpful.

Good luck; we had a blast on the tour!

PHXscuba

Hants
Level Contributor
44 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

Thank you, I had another look a few days later and the dates came up. must of had a computer blip.

4. Re: Flyin Hawaiian Zipline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 07:20