We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best thinks to do at short notice out of Waikiki

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best thinks to do at short notice out of Waikiki

G'Day, My wife and I will arriving tomorrow 08/09/ out of Vegas to Honolulu and leaving on the 15/09/. Staying in the Royal Garden at waikiki , would love to hear of any good recommendations for areas of interest in general. As you can tell we have NO itinerary and taking it as it comes ( from Australia ) 1st time reading trip advisor and love the feed back.

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
27,453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best thinks to do at short notice out of Waikiki

You should ask on the Oahu forum, not the Maui forum.

Go to the Oahu forum, Read the Top Questions on the right side of the page. Driving tours, websites, maps, etc.

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best thinks to do at short notice out of Waikiki

Thanks dusty , realised my mistake after sending!

3. Re: Best thinks to do at short notice out of Waikiki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 06:21