We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving Dinner

bay area
Level Contributor
6 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving Dinner

Hello-

I will be in Maui on Thanksgiving with 6 other adult family members. We are looking for a restaurant to have Thanksgiving dinner at preferably in Wailea or Kihie. We will have a car and any budget will work. Thank You!

La Costa, California
Level Contributor
2,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

Oh....don't know South Maui that well. We've had thanksgiving dinner at Leilanis in Kaanapali, a couple times and it was very nice and I know lots of places put on a special dinner or buffet so I'm sure someone will recommend a good one closer for you..

Dave

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
358 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

a few weeks prior to Thanksgiving (say early November), restaurants start advertising their Thanksgiving dinner specials. You can look online, and with some of them even make reservations online.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
45,597 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

The resorts will do big buffets. They often have one that starts around brunch time and then a dinner one, starting around 5 PM.

Restaurant options would include Gannon's Pacific View, Hali'imaile General Store, Capische?, and Sarento's. These will prob have a 'twist' to a traditional turkey dinner plus other options.

4. Re: Thanksgiving Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 05:18