We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Car Price Update

Oroville, California
Level Contributor
309 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Car Price Update

Pays to keep shopping for September 25th thru 30th rebooked thru Costco with Budget Compact vehicle $85.96.

My base rental is less than all the taxes & fees.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Car Price Update

Super score, Fireball!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,091 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Car Price Update

Wish Christmas rates would go down...haha. Great price!

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
969 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Car Price Update

Finally mine went down on DHCR 1 month out... dropped $100 for a 2 week rental. The Full size is even less than the compact but I will probably end up spending more on gas than I would on savings on the rental if I went with the full size.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
54 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental Car Price Update

Will the same thing happen for the high season rentals (February)? or it's going to sty where it is today because of high demand during the whale season??

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental Car Price Update

That's crazy cheap!

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,234 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental Car Price Update

No Adam, sadly the February rates prob won't drop near that much. Pricing on cars is like hotels and flights-supply and demand. February is normally very busy. Keep checking your rates though, because they may come down some.

7. Re: Rental Car Price Update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 05:17