We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget car rental

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Budget car rental

Does anyone know if spouse drives for no additional cost through Budget?

I have a reservation through DHCR for Enterprise that states spouse is free, but found that Costco through Budget is almost $50 cheaper. It does not say about adding spouse though. I don't have a membership, but figure it's like getting a membership for almost free if I use Costco.

Or, will DHCR make a better offer than what their online site quotes if you e-mail them directly to ask?

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,713 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget car rental

Spouse is free with Budget, whether through Costco or not. I love Budget because I gave seen them move lines FAST! I am a FastBreak member and suggest you join that because it gets you into the really fast FB line! They ask on the shuttle if there are FB members on board and call ahead to announce your pending arrival. Deb

2. Re: Budget car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 07:18