We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kihei condo with great internet needed

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Kihei condo with great internet needed

My husband and I are planning a trip next week and he will need to work from the room from 5 a.m to 2pm. His work is online with a VPN, need accomodations with great reliable internet. Low price helpful, don't need ocean view or ocean front. Thank you for any help you can give us.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
170 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

Most condos will probably have decent internet. I recommend checking out vrbo.com. We stayed at Gayles Condo and it had great internet. You are going extremely last minute though so you probably won't have a lot of choice in where you stay. I would also be very hesitant to go at all if I was going to have to work in my condo all day long. Maui is very much a daytime activity kind of place and most people don't go for the nightlife. if you are planning on a nightlife type of holiday you will probably be very disappointed. Having to work everyday from 5 - 2 will leave your husband almost no time at all to enjoy the spectacular paradise that is Maui. if I were you I would seriously reconsider going at a time when your husband doesn't need to spend the optimal time of day working and also where you have more time to plan your trip. Maui is incredible but I see you being disappointed with your trip doing it this way.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

Our timeshare does, Maui Schooner. But that doesn't help you.

Have you called some of the complexes that you have seen and like the location? A management company might can help. Or just login to VRBO and start calling and email.

At least it's Oct, so last minute won't be so bad.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,547 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

can you tell me vrbo number?

nwf
NSW Australia
Level Contributor
910 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

Hi there,

make a phone call to the Maui Parkshore and see what they have to offer.

Good luck you lucky people...NWF...

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
15,899 posts
238 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

Not cheap, but we had great internet service at Maalaea Beach Resort in N. Kihei.

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,062 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

Google, VRBO, Maui, Kihei,your dates, sort by price low to high. That will bring up a list for you to look at and contact.

7. Re: Kihei condo with great internet needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:19