We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui's Beach Bum

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Maui's Beach Bum

Has anyone heard of Maui Beach Bum Restaurant? We have be referred by someone here in Canada. We don't arrive until April 2014.

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,097 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

www.beachbumshawaii.com

Its at Maalaea harbor. Very casual place with nice view of harbor. Have been there often since I stay in the area. I am not a fan of BBQ and smoked meats, but I do like their line of tropical martinis!

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

Are kids welcome?

Edited: 10 October 2013, 02:25
Level Contributor
389 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

We like beach bums a lot . Absolutely bring the kids. Comfort food. We stop there on our way to Kahalui . We met the owner right when they opened a couple years ago. It's good

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

We love Beach Bums and they have the best chili cheese fries and Mai Tia's. We have had other food there as well and all good. Go at Happy Hour for half price Mai Tia.

Alberta Travelbug

Cheryl

Candy Land
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

They do good breakfast here. Not much a fan of smoked meats and restaurant BBQ so haven't tried them for lunch or dinner yet. Just noticed another Beach Bums at the Maui Market Place, Kau Kau corner.

salmon arm bc
Level Contributor
188 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

Hi, I have been to Beach Bums a few times in Maalea Bay, I was good, large protions, I think on Tues or Weds they have coffe shop style entertainment in evening, they also had on Wed nite, a huge 9oz lober tail dinner for $20 or you could get Lobster and prime rib for 29.00 was alot of food, two could have shared it.

Falcon, Colorado
Level Contributor
375 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

We ate there for our first meal last Friday. I had the grilled fish tacos and my husband had the blackened fish tacos. They were both very good but the blackened were my favorite. It has a nice view of the harbor.

Kamloops, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

Thank you everyone for all the replies!!!!

9. Re: Maui's Beach Bum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2014, 06:19