We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pranees Thai

Lodi, California
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Pranees Thai

What is the best day/ time to go as this will influence when we do our RTH day. Thanks

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
9,920 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pranees Thai

Sorry don't know the answer but...

But you can get that wonderful Thai food now in Kihei back behind Cafe O lei in the Rainbow mall. Maui Thai Bistro took over the old Maui Thai restaurant and the other chef that was with Parness Thai is now there. We ate there twice in Oct.. very good.

Mauinow.com did a piece on the new restaurant in Aug.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pranees Thai

I think Prannes is open Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I know she closes at 4:00 pm....I think she opens around 10:30-11:00. These were her dates and times this past August...not entirely sure if it is the same year round.

It switches to Nutcheries(sp)? on the other days.

Pranees is one of the best places I have ever eaten. There is something very special eating in the open air tent in Hana.....and the food is so fresh and delicious. Enjoy....I would love to go back.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pranees Thai

I think Prannes is open Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I know she closes at 4:00 pm....I think she opens around 10:30-11:00. These were her dates and times this past August...not entirely sure if it is the same year round.

It switches to Nutcheries(sp)? on the other days.

Pranees is one of the best places I have ever eaten. There is something very special eating in the open air tent in Hana.....and the food is so fresh and delicious. Enjoy....I would love to go back.

Edited: 04 November 2013, 00:41
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pranees Thai

So sorry for the double post...stupid phone!!!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pranees Thai

That is okay . My smart phone is about to go to permanent detention.

Lodi, California
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pranees Thai

Thanks for the info.

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pranees Thai

My frieda just ate at Pranees Thai in Hana this weekend and were told by the owner they are not affiliated with any Thai restaurants in Kihei. And yes they had heard the rumor, but do not know how to stop it.

My friends did have a great time at the Hana Taro festival. Ate lots of different varieties of tara and

missed the mudslide and falling tree at Hasegawa.

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,251 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pranees Thai

Where are you staying if on the west side there is Thai chef in Lahaiana we have always been happy with our meals there really good and not expensive also BYOB. Just a word of warning and i have found this to be true on Oahu too if you order medium spicy it is like HOT you get on the mainland at least in NC.

9. Re: Pranees Thai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 05:15