We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Hi All

Well I am posting the Day 4--Halloween in Lahaina on my blog. The video is really beyond my comfort zone, but oh well.............here it is ready or not! I hope it posts correctly. Thank you for all your support thus far!

cseaman.blogspot.com

I will be doing day 5 soon, but in case my Turkey Day Duties get the best of me, please be patient and know that I am wishing all my TA Friends a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

Aloha

Cin

S W Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Kihei, Maui, Hana, Haleakala National Park
Level Contributor
10,645 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Oh Cindy what a custom, wish the front street crowd had gotten to see you all lit up. Love your video and pic of the parade.

Some creative folks..jelly fish..that was a winner.

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

thank you barefootn.......it was truly a fun day and I would do it again........lots of very creative moms and dads in that parade...wish I could of shown you all the photos! Thanks for your kind comments!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Love the photos of you and your mama!!! You have taken to blogging very impressively and I applaud you! I love your mom working the crowd and any celebration night that ends at Sea House is special in my book. We are a breakfast there and that view was amazing. Thanks for a sharing your trip Cindy and I know you will remember that vacation with you'd mom forever. Loved your blue tutu.....we all have that little girl inside us that wanted the sparkly, cool costume! Take care, Deb

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
25,542 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Cindy! Thanks so VERY much! Yes, I am laughing, with you my dear! You are a wonderful sport, and I shall be dreaming of ballerina dancers tonight!

And I must say, I am so impressed with your blogging. I did check out a website for blogging, and I couldn't understand anything in step two! When I mentioned my interest in blogging to our daughter, she had a fit! Then she remembered that she will most likely be living in Vancouver next year, so she won't be around, and now she doesn't care anymore.

Did you ever figure out what was biting you? Do you ever try calamine lotion? It is great for mosquito bites too.

Thanks for taking the time to figure out how to include the video!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,192 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Love love the photos!! Looks like you had a ball at Halloween!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,877 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Oh, thank you for the morning laugh Cindy! Looks like you all had so much fun! I love it! We are all a little on the crazy side here so no worries!

Looking forward to your next installment and a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,777 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Love the tutu Cindy, thanks for the great reports!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Happy Turkey Day to you!

Liking your blog, cant believe your new to this.

Maybe, i will do the same next month...

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,864 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

enjoying your blog very much- and those Jellies are my favorite also!!!! I will keep that on the list of thoughts for my upcoming Halloween costumes- fantastic idea!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I Left on a Jet Plane......you know the rest! HA

Great job Cindy. Nice perspective on the Front Street festivities. Glad you figured out the video -- that was fun.

~Susan