We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
24,092 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Gee Susan, I've been waiting all day for this!

You are always there, for the people visiting Maui and the Big Island, answering questions, and offering great advice. Loved your report about the hike on Haleakala too!

Thanks too, for all your support this past year. It really meant a lot to me, and Dave too.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
51,102 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Man, TWO milestones today for Maui! Congrats Susan and keep up the hard work!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
12,010 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Congrats! Yes...and you put all of us with less energy to shame LOL.

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Joan - you are much too kind! I didn't even realize where I was in my count - but I know I've spent too much time at the computer in the past few days! Thank you Joan (my love to you and Dave!) and thank you SW!

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Thanks Jennifer - DH and i were just talking about that hike today & I told him I think I can work up the courage to do it again - just have to figure out how to conquer the fear of being on the edge of a cliff!

Really enjoyed your travel blog!

NORTH CAROLINA
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
7,278 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Susan you are always willing to go the extra mile to help everyone it is truly appreciated. Thank you!

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Thanks very much UNCMOM - I'm not sure how literally you meant the "extra mile" because I do have a tendency to post a lot of google maps, haha!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,683 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Your maps are awesome and so are your trip reports! You always come through for the Hawaii forums Susan! Thanks for all the help! Deb

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,625 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

Congratulations Susan!

Congratulations also (a little late) for 10 years on the TA forums! (November 2003) That's also quite an accomplishment!

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
37,978 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

hey Susan,

just saw this ...

a big Mahalo from us folks on the Island of Hawaiʻi forum, for your always helpful, consistent and detailed advice, and your patience. You are one of the best!

ON, Canada
Level Contributor
12,984 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: SusanM hits 7000 posts!

A quick thanks to Deb, dusty and KK (before this thread closes!) So many here deserve a bigger thank you for making the forums a great place !! Dusty - I didn't realize it was my 10 yr. TA anniversary - I could have used it as an excuse for a celebration - maybe another trip to Hawaii !