We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
362 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Now we all know how long we all have to wait to get there. Next question is..........How long do we get to stay in paradise?

Our stay will be 9 days. Someone make me jealous with a longer stay. I'm sure there will be some.

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

9 days for us too. I'm still kicking myself for not booking a longer stay! Oh well - 28 days to go!

California
Level Contributor
215 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

7 nights. last time was 5 and it just wasn't enough, 7 won't be either i just know it :-)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,212 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Staying on 3 islands, 5 nights on Maui.

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

14 days inOct/Nov looking forward to this vacation very much!!!

New Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Only 6 more sleeps & we will be on Maui, where we stay in a Condo rented thru VRBO at Kihei Akahi for 23 days !!! Yes - 23 days. As It will take us 9 1/2 Hrs to fly there from Aotearoa, might as well see it all !!

Probably get a taxi when we arrive and worry about a Rental Car some time in the second week.

Will post report early Sept.

michigan
Level Contributor
215 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

16 days here! (leaving next week) Husband and son stay 2 months- (husband is a teacher and gets lots of time in the summer. SOME of us have to work... ;-)) My son (18) is teaching windsurfing for HST this summer. Earning his keep anyhow! (anyone going to be there in the next month, and looking for windsurfing lessons- HST does a great job, and tell them you want Mark! ;-))

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,108 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Wow, and we thought 10 days to 14 days were good. Enjoy your stays no matter how long.

Indiana
Level Contributor
784 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Golpher,

2 weeks for us in early October.

Our thoughts are from Indiana that 10 nights would be a minimum because of the 6hr time change(ok it's an excuse to make the trip longer but we have to justify it somehow,don't we). You will love your trip.

arizona
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

Only 7 days ;-( Way too short, too much to do and see. Next time we are definiately going longer.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: OK.....Now....How long of a stay in Maui?

1st trip was 7 days - too short. Last year was 14 and perfect. I was actually ALMOST ready to go home by then.. I'm in Sales, so 2 weeks is the max for me, can't not be selling for more time then that.

Hope to go next year again. Broke the bank last year.