We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report Day 5

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
Save Topic
Trip Report Day 5

Here we go..

http://chrissyg1968.blogspot.com

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
11,680 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report Day 5

Glad you enjoyed at least part of the coastal trail! I love it there! And I'm glad you got in snorkeling for a bit. I hope Kelly's back improves!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,532 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report Day 5

Sorry about Kelly's back and happy you were able to finally snorkel. Good to have a plan in place should you ever win big so you aren't frivolous with your money...lol!! Your dinner sounded so good! The rain in Hawaii feels so good, but I prefer sun for sure! Have a great day! Deb

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
43,933 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report Day 5

Thanks for the report Chrissy!! I love snorkeling Kapalua Bay!!

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report Day 5

Mmmm... Love the Kapalua Coastal trail! Great picture of you sitting on the rocks. Looks like the Earth is holding you in its stoney hand.

Hope Kelly's back is feeling better soon too. Seems like I've heard of some decent drop in chiropractors? Oh, what about putting the mattress on the floor like Joan and Dave did? We always sleep on a bad mattress at my in-laws, but limit that to one night!

Sounds like a yummy dinner! Have you tried to see if you can find Willie Nelson anywhere on Maui? They always used to say Charlie's, but I bet he has different hangouts now.

Go to get back to work. You enjoy your vacation!

Thanks again for sharing!!!

Edited: 27 January 2014, 18:46
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report Day 5

It was a long wait today for your report as I had to go to work... I was excited to see it when I got home! Another great share, sorry about Kelly's back. :( maybe you guys could go get a good massage. :)

Enjoy your day!

~ littlered

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
23,688 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report Day 5

Did you pick up some ibuprofen? That is a bummer about the back. I really feel for him, as I have dealt with a sore back for years. I sure hope he is able to find a quick fix. I like littlered's idea for the massage, and may be easier than moving the bed every day.

Good luck with the 649! I think your chances are better with that one than the Lotto Max.

7. Re: Trip Report Day 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 06:19